Weight Loss Tips
Are you trying to lose weight? Are you losing weight, but not fast enough? Or have you plateaued? Here are some weight loss tips that can help you reach your goal and get that body you’ve always wanted!
- Get an Early Breakfast: It is extremely important to have a breakfast within 1 to 2 hours after waking up to start your metabolism. If you delay your breakfast more than two hours, your body will switch to “starvation mode” and your body will slow down 15 to 25% for the next 24 hours.
- Eat Small, Frequent Meals and Snacks: Studies have shown that eating small, frequent healthy meals and snacks will keep your blood sugar and insulin level stabilized and boost your metabolism.
- Eat More Protein and Fiber Rich Foods to Boost Your Metabolism: Ideally, you should have an early protein rich breakfast like eggs. Lunch and dinner with protein, two vegetables and two healthy snacks in between like apples, berries, nuts, fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid Simple Carbs and Processed Foods: Food that is high in carbs or has been highly processed spikes up your sugar level within an hour of consumption. High blood sugar causes the pancreas to release insulin. Insulin opens up fat cells and stores the extra sugar as fat.
- Exercise Regularly: Regular mid to high-intensity exercise increases your metabolism and fat burning process during the time of exercise and up to 24 hours following exercise. You should always choose an exercise that you enjoy and can do regularly.
- Drink Plenty of Water: Drinking at least 8 glasses of water daily will help your body get rid of toxins and increase your chances of weight loss.
Physicians Weight Loss Clinic
Are you looking for effective diet plans or weight loss? We at Physicians Weight Loss Clinic would love to help you in the Manhattan and Long Island areas lose weight and have the body you’ve always wanted through weight loss pills that work in tandem with diet plans and light exercise. When you work with us, you will have a weight loss plan that is supervised by an experienced doctor who can help you when it feels like nothing else has ever worked before. Learn more about our weight loss pills and diet plans here. Contact Physicians Weight Loss Clinic and let us help you change your life!