At Physician’s Weight Loss Clinic, we use weight loss methods that have helped many of our patients in the Manhattan and Long Island areas. One such means of help our clients achieve that body that they’ve always wanted is through an HCG-based diet.
What Is an HCG-Based Diet?
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone produced by the placenta during pregnancy to promote healthy development of the fetus. The HCG-based diet consists of a daily injection of HG along with a 500 calorie restricted diet for 3-6 weeks. The HCG injections combined with a low-calorie diet helps your body regulate its metabolism, so that you can lose fat and maintain muscle simultaneously.
How does an HCG-based diet work?
- Hypothalamic appetite suppression
- Promotes leptin gene expression
- Stimulates LH receptor which increases your BMR
- Spores lean muscle
- Enhances lipolysis (dissolves fat cells)
Advantages of HCG-based diet
- Re-sculpts the body so that the weight loss is proportionate to all areas of the body
- Increases energy levels compared to regular low-calorie diets
- May improve your sleep levels
- Decreases your irritability and anxiety
Read more about what to expect when you use an HCG Diet Plan:
On Day 24-26 of Your HCG Diet
Discontinue the HCG and continue eating 500 calories. It takes 72 hours for the HCGT to leave your body.
Program Can be repeated after day 30 for only one additional period.
HCG Diet Meal Planning
Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours. Saccharin may be used as a sweetener.
- 100 grams (3.5oz) of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the bird.
- One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: Spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.
- One breadstick (grissini) or one melba toast.
- An apple, orange, or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.
The same choices as lunch (above)
- Pharmaceutical grade multivitamin and multimineral supplement
- B vitamin supplement
- Omega 3 fatty acid supplement
HCG diet – Additional Information
- Many Healthcare professionals use 700 calories or more for daily restriction
- 30 day period can replace the original 23 day period of dr. Simeon
- Patients lose typically (1) pound per day
- (60) day program sells +/- $250-$1,200
- Between a second and third course, eight weeks should elapse
- Between a third and fourth course twelve weeks
- Between a fourth and fifth course twenty weeks
- Between fifth and sixth course six months.
Our Medical Clinic
Dr. Elbana has been practicing medicine since 1986 and has been in the field of weight loss and assisting patients on their weight loss journey through diet pills, diet plan, and medical professional supervision aesthetics since 2004. Dr. Elbana has over ten years experience administering FDA-approved diet pills and other aesthetic medicine treatments.
Are you ready to feel and look your best? Contact us!